There are appropriate icons for mouse interaction e.g.
- Arrow to expand/collapse
- Checkbox to toggle TODO item done-ness
- Bullet point to zoom into an item
These icons are small and I would like to set up shortcuts to do these things by clicking anywhere on the block.
- Shift + Left Mouse anywhere on a block to expand/collapse
- Ctrl + Left Mouse anywhere on a block to toggle TODO item done-ness
- Alt + Left Mouse anywhere on the block to zoom into the item
I believe these shortcuts should take the user out of edit mode, then work as normal.
I believe attempting to toggle an items done-ness when it isn’t already a TODO item should turn it into a TODO item and set it to done. The dream is that then toggling it again stops it from being a TODO item then