Logseq via the browser: keep getting 'file journals...has been modified on the disk"

I’ve been attempting to use Logseq via the browser, as I have a new device at work and no longer have admin privileges to install the desktop app.
Problem is, after every few seconds of typing I get this prompt: “file journals/2023_03_15.md has been modified on the disk.” I then have to compare two versions of text, one “on disk” and the other “In Logseq.”

The fact that it happens every few seconds makes it impractical to use. Any ideas on what’s going on and how I might resolve it?

Thanks very much,

Jason

1 Like

Have managed to resolve this now. Was advised by a helpful community member on Discord to try re-indexing which worked. Thank you!

@somebodhi, I work with the last version downloaded 28/02/2024. My Logseq application folder is on Dropbox cloud then sync on remote machines. That should allow the access by various machines (Windows and Android), not at the same time. The Re-Indexing solution does not work even when i do it before new change. These new changes existing in Logseq memory are not recorded in the file (i checked it in parallel). For the moment i can not access to my data between different machines. Can you help me. Thanks.

This is an update.
I investigated deeper and got the following facts: I use LOGSEQ on 4 machines. a) A Windows 10 computer; b) my regular smartphone Samsung Note 8 / Android 9 / Storage SD card; c) another smartphone Samsung Note10 / Android / Storage root 12; d) Samsung Tab A6 / Android 11 / Storage SD card. The Logseq folders/machines are synchronised through Dropbox.
I notice only my smartphone Note 8 (Android 9 / Storage SD card), cannot write on the files even permissions allowed.