Make rich-text copy configurable

I’m sure rich text copy is a handy feature. But there are still some people in the workflow who are used to plain text copy and organizing their typography by themselves.

Using other shortcuts (⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + V) does solve some of the problems, but it also makes them inefficient.

So I hope to provide a switch to control the ⌘ Command + V shortcut to switch between rich-text paste and plain-text paste.

+1.

My workflow has a lot of copy pasting text from browser to logseq. I have no need for rich text formatting, in fact, it gets in the way. Would be great to have a switch/toggle for default paste.

I have a deep disdain for this feature. Sure, it’ll be useful sometimes, but who the hell wants it by default?!?! For every time it does what somebody wants there must be 100 times it ruins a document.

FWIW, you can set the key binding for “Paste text into one block at point” to cmd+V on mac and that appears to disable this terrible feature for me.

Ideally there would be a setting to enable rich text pasting on cmd+V and it would be off by default.