Need to re-index my graph multiple times a day to avoid missing entries within the backlink pane

Hey there :wave:
I have to re-index my local logseq graph multiple times a day to avoid missing entries within my backlink pane. During the day it really often happens that I´m creating a new link to a page, but this link does not appear within the backlink pane of the specific page before re-indexing the complete graph again. Same with queries. I need to re-index my graph on a hourly basis to ensure that all my queries work fine.It always works fine afterwards, but it´s a lot of friction and sometimes also annoying/frustrating. Is there anyone else in this community with the same issue?

I hope this issue will be fixed soon.

Anyways, I love to use logseq and stick with it. I´m a big fan of the software and this community. Thanks for your great work :wink:

Best
Tobias

I had the same problem but it looks like the issue has been solved with the latest update, It was just a couple of days ago, but since then I didn’t see the problem again. Hopefully they took care of it.

The same problem for me (with last version 0.8.1).