No plugins will update after 0.9.2 install

Using MacBook Pro M1, Ventura 13.3 and 0.9.2 on Logseq. Having two issues after updating to 0.9.2

1. I can’t update any plugins. I get an error: [Error] :release-channel-issue "Github API Failed(403) {"message":"API rate limit exceeded for 47.211.220.24. (But here’s the good news: Authenticated requests get a higher rate limit. Check out the documentation for more details.)","documentation_url":"Resources in the REST API - GitHub Docs]
  2. Workflow with Todo is screwed up. My custom queries in css of overdue, backlog, etc is not showing, and the default scheduled and deadline query shows tasks tat are not scheduled or due yet. Basically is showing anything scheduled for any time.

I’d appreciate help. I’m not a coder. I love logseq, been using it a year now, but there’s been too many times that I’ve had to fix things and I’m starting to experience too much friction. It may be time to change.

Apparently, problem 1 auto-resolved. Have no idea how.

Figured out problem 2 on discord.

Plugins are downloaded from Github, which has a rate limiting. If you have many plugins installed and trigger the update several times during a short window, the rate limit message will show. If it does, pause for some time and retry.

Thank you! That’s good to know