Let’s say I have a block that I want to turn into a quote.
The process now:
<and select ‘Quote’ from the menu.
- Copy and paste the text between
This is laborious, especially if you want to convert many blocks into quotes.
How it could be:
- Right-click on the bullet of the block.
- Select ‘Convert to a quote’ from the menu.
This could also work for multiple blocks:
- Select multiple blocks.
- Right-click within the selection.
- Select ‘Convert to quotes’ to convert all selected blocks into quotes.