Queries Documentation and how to query a couple of things?

It seems like the queries documentation is kind of all over the place. I wish there was a document that just listed all available queries. Is it possible to use a query to pull in all the hyperlinks in the database? And is it possible to sort a query? Like if I want to pull in some tasks but I want them listed in order of their scheduled date and not when they were written in the daily journal.

Thanks so much,

From my notes:

What to fetch Syntax
blocks linked to page “A” {{query [[A]]}}
blocks linked to page “A” AND page “B” {{query (and [[A]] [[B]])}}[:br]Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-50-17.png - Droplr
blocks linked to page “A” OR page “B” {{query (or [[A]] [[B]])}}[:br]Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-50-31.png - Droplr
blocks linked to A AND B but NOT C {{query (and [[A]] [[B]] (not[[C]]))}}[:br]Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-50-44.png - Droplr
blocks that are plays but not books {{query (and [[plays]] (not [[books]]))}}
blocks having the specified property: value {{query (property <property name> <property value>)}}[:br]Ex.: {{query (property about [[Logseq]])}}[:br]Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-58-44.png - Droplr
blocks having multiple property: value pairs Ex.: {{query (and (property about [[Logseq]]) (property type [[Tip]]))}}
todos based on todo state Ex.: {{query (task todo)}} or {{query (task done)}}[:br]Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-59-01.png - Droplr
between Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-59-31.png - Droplr
page property Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 15-59-47.png - Droplr
items having the specified text Ex.: {{query "purposes"}}
between a specified date and today {{query (between [[May 30th, 2022]] today)}}
between the last 7 days and last 2 hrs {{query (between -7d -2h)}}
meetings in the next 7 days {{query (and [[meeting]] (between tomorrow +7d))}}
priority Screenshot on 2023-03-04 at 16-06-53.png - Droplr
priority A todos {{query (and (priority A)(task todo))}}
all pages that have an alias set {{query (page-property alias)}}
blocks having BEGIN_IMPORTANT text in a specific page {{query (and "BEGIN_IMPORTANT" [[test page]])}}
TODO blocks whose parent are tagged Checklist {{query (and (task todo) [[checklist]] )}}[:br]Discord
1 Like