I try to use the query builder on windows 10 but it doesn’t work. I follow the steps but nothing is selected in the query.
Any idea of what is going wrong?
Thanks in advance
It works to others, so you need to get more specific:
- Is this the first time you use a query?
- Have queries worked to you in the past?
- What query are you testing?
- Have you tried with a very simple query?
- Which steps do you follow?
- Maybe they are outdated.
- What data are you querying for?
- Maybe there is nothing to select.
Concerning the query builder (queries work well once they are done)
- Is this the first time you use a query? → No
- Have queries worked to you in the past? → Yes in may Mac
- What query are you testing? → Any of them can be done with the query builder
- Have you tried with a very simple query? → Yes
- Which steps do you follow? → Click in the + symbol. Everything can be selected, but then nothing appears in the query
- Maybe they are outdated. → If I don’t use the builder, they works well
- What data are you querying for? → Any data can be introduced using the builder
- Maybe there is nothing to select.→
- Try creating an empty graph in both your Mac and your Windows.
- Disable any plugins or other customization.
- Add the same few data and build the same simple query, following the same steps.
- If one works and the other doesn’t, provide the version of Logseq, to see if anyone can reproduce your issue.