References to PDFs from Zotero - Is there a bug?

I am currently writing my bachelor´s thesis using Logseq. In order to analyse texts I use Zotero in addition to logseq. I add/open a PDF from Zotero in my logseq and then I highlight some phrases and copy reference them. Usually this works perfectly fine and is really helpful, but now there seems to be some sort of bug. Whenever I click on a reference it always leads me back to the same text (the first one I started working on this week) . I open text B or C or D or whatever, I copy reference a phrase and paste it into my page, but when I click on it, it will always lead me to text A. Besides the highlights I did in text A appear in all documents, meaning the same colour at the same spot, but with no sense. I tried restarting Zotero and Logseq, but it didn’t work. I have a MacBook Air 2013 and I did the latest update on Logseq (Version 0.5.9.). Do you have any idea why it does not work?

It would really help me so much! Thank you already:)

if your B, C, D references are not on the same page as A in the pdf file but it still takes you to A, then yes, it’s a bug