Safely delete a graph

I realized I nested a new graph inside existing folder Brain2nd/journals/logseq.
I deleted the folder Recipes but it still shows up in Logseq (desktop).
How can I delete the graph safely without breaking anything in my Brain2nd database?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Edit: I’ve found out a graph can be unlinked from the all graph option in the graph menu.

For me, I’ve simply removed the corresponding .transit file in logsek installation directory ( ~/.logseq/graph for linux). This will remove the existing suggestion to the nested graph you don’t want, but the files will remain.

In your case, if there are files that you are using in the logseq graph you want to merge with your upper logseq instance, you will likely need to transfer them to your upper logseq corresponding folder. For this, I do not know how complicated it would be. If there isn’t much, i’d just add whatever you want to move to the upper instance by copying the text to the proper place. To make this safely, simply copy the 4 nested logseq folders into one outside of the upper logseq instance. Then remove the nested logseq folders. Again, this is only if you have important data in that nested instance, otherwise, you should be able to remove these folders safely. If you have very important stuff in these nested folders, you may want to wait for a better reply or just leave them there if it is already fine as is in your upper logseq instance.