Separate graphs for work and home?

I’ve been using Logseq for 3 months, and weaned myself off Evernote!

I have separate graphs for work and home, because if I ever share my Logseq screen while writing content, I don’t want any references to home topics popping up.

Also sometimes I’d like to have access to all graphs without switching, but somtimes I want to focus in on “work” or “home” or some other namespace without the clutter of all the other references.

Ideally I’d just use one graph.

Is there a way to set and clear a filter in the GUI perhaps with namespaces? So that all popup references and “recents” are then restricted to subsets of that namespace?

How do others operate home and work content?

2 Likes

I think I’ve been using Logseq for about 3 months now as well. Though I’ve really only been using it consistently in a determinate fashion for the last 3-4 weeks.

I personally haven’t used multiple graphs on one system but what you describe sounds pretty neat. I just have one graph on my work computer for work related stuff and one graph on my personal computers for my personal stuff.

Never mix work and play. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I just run logseq on my personal laptop, ipad, and iphone - not allowed on the work pc.

Multiple graphs does work, but hangs for a couple of minutes as you change from one to the other because of icloud. I’d still like to be able to do everything in one graph and filter the views.

Anyone else solved this a different way?