Show pdf with e-ticket with Logseq on android smartphone

E-tickets I normally put in OneNote. On my smartphone, I can use Onenote to put a link on my home screen of my smartphone, so that in the theater I can quickly show this. How can I achieve this with the use of Logseq?

1 Like

Logseq’s PDF viewer currently only works on desktop, so there’s no way to show PDFs from Logseq on your phone.

You can still open files that are saved in the Logseq directly on your phone, but you’d need to open it with a PDF viewer app.

Is there a plan for mobile pdf viewer and annatation support?

1 Like

Why can’t you just click on the link and open the pdf in the default app on the phone. Doesn’t sound like rocket science to simple, little old me! :wink:
Derm
PS the only way to do it right now is to open up the link, copy the file name (it’s not always obvious) and do a search in file manager. It’s a real PITA!
While we are on the subject, why does the desktop pdf viewer not have a print or download function that I can find?
Best
Derm

In Windows, you can send anything you can print to a page in Onenote. It would be nice if you could populate a Logseq block or page using a print command.

I’d like to see PDF view support for mobile and Logseq publish as well. I was sad to see that my PDF collection can’t be accessed inside the app.

on mobile there are so many pdf viewer. why don’t just send it by ‘share function’ to pdf viewer apps suers can select from, just like most normal apps. if asking users go to assets folder to find the pdf file and open it that would be a crazy idea !