Timeline view/queries as a navigation tool: using logseq to assess and explore the many ways time can be captured in digital documents/text/narrative/image

below are a few mockups for a timeline idea that i would love to use, and might be useful to others as a logseq plugin. the mockups stem from two preoccupations: 1) how can digital archives be more accessible and easily browsable and 2) what would help me piece together forgotten memories and events? the mockups haven’t yet been tailored specifically for logseq but i feel like it could be a good fit?

the ‘pane’ on the right in image 1, and detailed in image 3, would simply be the logseq page view, with whatever information the page contains. image 3 could just be one possible template idea.

ideally the timelines would be as flexible and unique as any other search or query in logseq, this would just be one way of viewing the results. one basic timeline could just be every logseq journal or page by creation date. then there could be timelines for events described in a page, based off some page or block properties? then there are all the other fun ones like a property to track date/time of the scene depicted in an image, or years of a historical subject described in a recorded interview, etc.

so far every timeline site/software i’ve looked at seems to have a really cluttered interface and is focused on displaying lots of event information on the screen rather than serving as a navigation tool. with that singular focus they seem to lack the flexibility for revealing time relationships that aren’t quite so obvious.

ideas for use to guide the design - as simple and abstract as possible so it could be used for: recovering and archiving personal and collective memory, preserving cultural history, personal or family scrapbooks, timelines for trauma recovery, a resource for institutional memory, a tool for investigative journalism…

if this sounds interesting or useful to anyone else would love to talk or collaborate further