Todoist Integration

@ChrisVn

The new release pulls descriptions over if there are any.

I haven’t found an elegant way to show the comments block yet though. Will continue to review it.

1 Like

Thanks - works great :+1:

Hi all, for those who are using the logseq-todoist-plugin , please note that the latest version in the marketplace has a significant UI/UX change. The icon is now used to provide a UI to enter your API token and Project IDs, and pulling in the tasks is now using the slash command /pull . Instructions in the readme has also been updated with this.

More info: https://github.com/hkgnp/logseq-todoist-plugin

Loving this plugin.
I have a feature request - when we pull in scheduled tasks for Today, with a time, can there be an option to append the time (in 24hr format) to the task?

@hkgnp

Fantastic plugin! Being able to log tasks to Todist directly from Logseq and have them linked together is amazing! One thing I’d love to see is the ability to pull Todoist projects and tagged items dynamically.

I currently use Logseq to track my meeting notes but keep all my todos in Todoist. It’d be nice to be able to pull in all my todos for a specific tag (e.g. team_sync or bob_smith) and have them available in Logseq.

1 Like

How does this plugin behave in Logseq with the Natural Language Todoist feature defining Due Date or Tags? I made some text with the Obsdian’s integration, and I ended up uninstalling it. I’m afraid that something similar might happen with Logseq.