Toggle page version history off

Hi,
I use Logseq within Obsidian. So I already have page version history through Obsidian’s core plugin (and even that one can be disabled if I don’t want it anymore). I don’t need Logseq’s backups, it only clutters my vault needlessly, and want to turn it off.
I haven’t found any toggles for that. It shouldn’t be hard to do, though, so I hope this can be added soon !

Thanks.

Logseqs backups are only sync toncouts and deleted files. Are you sure you want to disable that? That would mean data loss in case of iCloud conflict.

Anyways, in obsidian, you can ignore the bak folder I believe from settings

If it’s about page version history, turn it off from settings and then git auto commit

Logseqs backups are only sync toncouts and deleted files. Are you sure you want to disable that? That would mean data loss in case of iCloud conflict.

I don’t use iCloud, and I already have page version history enabled in Obsidian (+ sync with MEGA, which also has version control). In any case, I believe it should be a user setting anyway, no matter how important it is. Users should be able to choose for themselves.

Anyways, in obsidian, you can ignore the bak folder I believe from settings

Yeah but it still shows up in some places such as when using the command “move file” which I personnaly use a lot.

If it’s about page version history, turn it off from settings and then git auto commit

I’m not sure what you mean by that? Can you please elaborate more?

In any case, thanks for the replies.

An option to assign custom backup folder would also suffice, so that I can move the backup files outside the note graph/vault folder.