#ports:
    #   - 3080:80
    labels:
       - "traefik.enable=true"
       - "traefik.frontend.rule=Host:logsec.my.domain"
    networks:
      - web

logsec.my.domain results in a Traefik message of 404 page not found

I’m pretty confused, according to the compatibility page linked I would need a time machine to find a browser that can support this… Can this docker container be used or is it a weird non functional proof of concept? I use Arch Linux for my desktop, Ubuntu for the server.

Traefik automatically routes to an open port, but I don’t see any exposed ports in the dockerfile to see if multiple ports are exposed (I’m guessing FROM nginx is exposing 80 and 443) to verify it’s not routing to a non web port. I tried linking 80 to an unused port but that didn’t work either.

$ docker exec -it logseq /bin/sh

# netstat -tulpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name    
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:80              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1/nginx: master pro
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.11:44609        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 :::80                   :::*                    LISTEN      1/nginx: master pro
udp        0      0 127.0.0.11:39415        0.0.0.0:* 

It’s listening on port 80…

curl 127.0.0.1 serves up a page from inside the container.
curl 127.0.0.1:3080 on the docker server serves up a page.

I’m able to access it via dockerserver.my.domain:3080. Traefik allows me to not include the specific port, access by a FQDN, and use a cert. My browsers are:
Chromium Version 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) Arch Linux (64-bit)
Firefox Version 122.0.1 (64-bit) for Arch Linux

I do not want to use local storage, I have servers for this. Can I disable the non functional local storage?