- Sometimes, a (faulty?) query can get LogSeq completely stuck in processing the query.
- If that happens, LogSeq becomes compeltely unresponsive.
- Thus you can’t navigate in LogSeq anymore.
- Thus you can’t change (and fix or delete) the query.
- You can’t even close LogSeq normally, a force quit is required.
- If you reopen the app and the page, the query will be execute at the call of the page, thus, you are in the same situation.
- The only fix seems to delete the query outside LogSeq.
Is there a way to resolve such issues within LogSeq ? If not, could one be implemented ?