Bug: ‘Today page’ shows tomorrow’s page

Hi,

I’m experiencing a strange bug and was wondering if anyone else has encountered it or has a fix for it. Here’s what’s happening:

• When I go to today’s page (using g t), I always end up on tomorrow’s page instead.
  • If I go to the home page (using g h), the top page shows the correct page for today.
  • I’m using the current version of Logseq, but I’ve had this issue with previous versions as well.
  • I’m on the macOS Desktop app in Germany, so I’m not sure if it’s a locale or time zone issue. However, I’ve never had problems like this with other apps, such as Obsidian.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions on how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

When I go to today’s page (using g t), I always end up on tomorrow’s page instead.

This is expected
gt is tomorrow by default

If I go to the home page (using g h), the top page shows the correct page for today.

What the issue? This is expected

My God, silly me :man_facepalming: Thanks!

It would be nice to good to have a ‘go to today’ option as well, though. The home page behaves differently than other journal pages such as tomorrow’s page. The options in the ... menu are different and it also shows previous dates when you scroll down.

Is there a way to jump to the today page (not home)?

1 Like

Check this: Edited: *Document* Hotkey to go to current day - #14 by hkgnp

1 Like

Thanks!

I think this should be built-in.

1 Like

Yes, of course. “Go today” seems much more useful that “Go tomorrow”. I’ve linked to a post in a feature request thread, might be worth voting on that if you want the feature.

1 Like