Discussion: Unify pages and blocks

I recognized your usecase as legitimate since my first reply in this thread.

I tried to help you in multiple ways and I just shared my workflow where this issue is not prominent.

Logseq doesn’t support your use case with Simple Queries but it would be nice if it did. This has been my position for the whole thread.

Logseq supports your use case with Advanced Queries. I can’t find your request for help on Discord#queries as I just suggested to do.

I understood your point from the beginning and we discussed it for a while, no need to reply in a prickly way like I didn’t understand the issue at all.

You hit the second strike of being mannerless (first one here).

You even refused to rename this thread despite I said many times “unify” is the wrong term in a polite way.

I won’t waste another minute with you. Bye!

Again: Not any intention to be rude from my side. I am sorry, if you perceived the discussion in a different way.

Sorry, but simply no. Read again before and after the post, as well the comments from others users.

By chance: Have you overread that I intent to close this post? After discussion, my expression was this post is either
a) too broad for a specific feature request
b) rather a bug report.
(still not sure about this)

The whole post has been about making page and block behave like one common unit, so just renaming the title would confuse future readers more than help.

Thanks for your time anyway.