Pandoc plugin for exporting & Export to PDF

It would be great if there some way to automate from Logseq both filtering through something like roam tools (https://roam-tools.ryanguill.com/) and then conversion with pandoc (https://github.com/OliverBalfour/obsidian-pandoc).

Zettlr has built-in markdown-to-Pandoc conversion and is open-source, so it’s another resource for someone that wants to build this plug-in.

I really love Logseq’s default white theme!
It would be lovely if I could export my notes as

1. As it is displayed
  2. In paragraph format

Being able to export as .doc (docx), odf (Libreoffice), and PDF would be useful. Notes made in Locseq could then be easily exported and coded and analysized in qualitative data analysis software like HyperResearch, MaxQDA, or Quirkos.

2 Likes

I will vote for export a note as PDF, which is convinient for sharing.

3 Likes

Logseq is getting better every week. My only worry, now that I have migrated all my notes and articles and book chapters in progress, is that exporting to pandoc/Panwriter (for push-a-button production of pretty publishable pdf files via LaTeX) will be very complicated or even impossible. The ideal export feature would…

• transform selected Logseq pages to vanilla markdown
  • concatenate them so they become one markdown document
  • turn references into well-formed markdown internal linksº and include embeds as simply the text that was embedded
  • not leave any Logseq-specific syntax in the exported file

Please support my request!

º Markdown can link to headings only, so page titles should become headings during export, but I don’t know what to do with references to blocks…

1 Like

I’ll vote for this! Currently the single page markdown export can be serviceable, but is cludgy for use with multiple pages, etc.

1 Like

Can we get the option to print the notes to pdf , it would really help with submitting papers.

Integrating Pandoc is being looked into by the devs to allow pdf (and other format) exporting