I can’t change language preferences of my spellchecker on my windows PC.
I tried to change the preference file in %appdata% but everytime I open Logseq, It goes back to italian only.
I experienced same issue. In my case, it worked fine after turning spell check off and back on.
Having the same issue here. Every time logseq is restarted, Preferences is either set to no checking or to en-US.
I tried toggling spellchecking but that did not help.
@Alexander_Gabriel @YOON @Lorenzo_Latini
Here are two feature requests about spellcheck.
If you guys think they are good ideas, please upvote and comment!