Introduce Kanban boards as a new primitive

Roam has a Kanban feature, which is lacking from LogSeq. Since LogSeq has a task management bent, it would make sense to include a Kanban feature as well.

A nice-to-have would be to automatically resolve any Kanban boards from Roam when you do an import.

Hello, and welcome to the Discourse!

Thank you very much for posting this feature request. I think this would be a great addition. I only recently starting using Kanban boards and think these are a great way of splitting tasks between To Do, Doing, Waiting for Others, etc.

Hopefully this will be added to Logseq soon

1 Like

while waiting for a proper implementation, this css mod can display cildren bullets as columns :

2 Likes

I also vote for this! Workflowy also has a nice implementation of it, from which you guys can borrow some ideas.

Kanban - workflowy

1 Like

Kanban boards are great but since there are lots of ways they could be implemented I’m thinking this might be better suited as a plugin.

This request which deals with defining workflow stages seems like a good building block for Kanban boards.

fully agree :sunny:
trello is incredibly useful for a lot of things - though I think kanbanflow might even a better example