Hi guys, I have previously filled a feature request for a Toggle Right Wide (TRW) option because I am absolutely fed up with using my mouse to modify the width of the right sidebar to comfortably accommodate some blocks (when I have a larger width block I’d like to be able to use the half-half screen split). ATM, like said above, I manually adjust the width of the sidebar whenever need arise.
But I am still searching for a way to have presets between the three panes (left, center, right), with splits like this:
- 111 = left sidebar visible, center (always visible), right visible;
- 010 = left toggled off, center visible, right toggled off;
- 011 = left toggled off, center visible, right toggled on (visible);
- 110 = keft toggled on (visible), center and right toggled off (hidden);
NOTE: all above already exist and can be worked with TL, TR;
I would like to have the following added via some CSS/js wizardry, if possible:
- 012 = left pane hidden, center visible and right sidebar Wide (which would result in a half-half split between the center and the right sidebar) → this would result in a 0%-50%,50% effective spit;
- 013 = left pane hidden, center visible, right sidebar super wide, in essence a 0%-30%-70% split.
I am mainly interested in the 0-50-50 split and a way to trigger it somehow (I suggested the T R W shortcut).
I have recently heard about “saving UI State” to achieve this.
Does anybody have knowledge of such thing?
NOTE: this is related to a Feature Request I opened some time ago: UX Improvement: Toggle Right Wide?