I use LOGseq on a daily basis and am more and more often reaching its limits with the search.
The more information I collect in LOGseq, the more critical it becomes to find this information afterwards.
From my point of view, the search currently has 4 major problems:
- Some search combinations simply do not return any hits (although there would be hits, e.g. within the title).
- The search currently only works within a block/title and not across multiple blocks and titles. However, this is absolutely important in order to find corresponding pages.
- The search only finds hits, if the order of the words is the same as in the search query.
- A refinement of the search is not possible (filter/search within the search results).
Here is a collection of relevant bug reports and feature requests I found …
Not all these suggestions for improvement are equally important, but the 4 points mentioned above are absolutely essential for my daily work.
I sincerely hope that the devs will take up search as soon as possible and focus on “finding information” in LOGseq.
Thank you for your work so far.
I am impressed by the great benefits LOGseq has already had for me!